Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2020

My speech

Hi Bloggers,

Today i will be showing you my speech. It has taken a long time to finish.  Its about my world and I think it is really good. But i don't like saying speeches. Here is 2 paragraph of my speech. There is 5 paragraphs. Do you like to 

Hi i’m Sam this is my speech for my world. This has very important information. It has great changes. You have to listen to it. There will be no smoking because it's bad for the world. And it is also bad for people. And everyone rich everything 0.1 cent. All the cars will be Dodge Chargers!

 Lots of people will protect us from covid 19. Everyone that has covid 19 will stay inside to help people not get covid 19. There will be no people with covid 19 outside. The police will have covid 19 detectors so they can keep people with covid 19 inside. If there are people with covid 19 outside they will spread covid 19.

As you can see I am very happy about making and creating this speech.






2 comments:


  1. Comment (copy then paste into blog comment box)
    The red HTML code links to your blog - please do not change
    Kia ora
    My name is Jakob R and I am in Room 4 at St Mary’s School in Gisborne.

    I Enjoyed the part when you said everyone has covid-19 it was very funny
    Did you think about talking about more things not covid-19
    why did you talk about covid-19
    D how did you do so much how long did it take you

    Please visit my blog here

    From Jakob R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi jakob i'm Sam, It took me about three weeks to write it. I also didn't put all of my writing in I just put two paragraphs in but I did five. All of the paragraphs was about a different thing. And thanks for the comment.
      From Sam

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.