Pages

Tuesday 8 June 2021

my reading can-do

 Hi bloggers, 

this is my reading can do of a new game I made I hope you like it and try it out. I am proud because it was fun to make and I tried it out on how fun it was and it is fun.


Get rid of the flu


It is a game where there is one person who doesn't have the flu and tries to catch the people with the flu once a person is caught they don’t have it and help you the last one to have it is the one who will be the person who doesn’t have it next time. And also if you don’t have it you have to count to twenty and you got to find them and chase them and get them until there is one more person left who has the flu.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sam,
    I loved reading about your game. What does it look like? What did you use to create it? How can you let your readers experience your game too? I look forward to your thoughts on this.
    Ka pai Sam!
    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.