Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2021

My last blog of term 2

 HI BLOGGERS!,

This is my last blog of term 2.  What i have liked is that in reading it has been things of the world only once it was something fake. and it has also been good because when we do reading work it makes it easier if it like a place. I have learned lots of new things in maths, reading and writing I think I have learnt the most things in maths. But reading I also have learned quite a bit. In winter sport our team won every time we played and only once we tied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.