Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2021

My flight work

 HI Bloggers,

Today I am showing you my flight work, ts about things that can fly and we have been doing it for
quite a while now. There is lots of different things that can fly that we have been learning about, like swifts and planes. There are more things that can fly that you will see in my work and people use ships more than cargo planes which I know why it is because ships can carry more stuff than a cargo planes. So maybe you should try finding out what there is that can fly because it is really fun.

This work right here I had to do the fastest to the slowest bird and here is what I thought:
Bye Bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.